How it works
Please note that it is now mandatory to attach proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your application in order to attend the program.
Steps to submitting an application:
- Step 1
- The application form is recommended to be completed by a referral agent such as your community outreach counsellor or social worker but can also be filled out by a family member, or yourself (self-referral).
- The Medical Clearance Form is to be filled out by a nurse practitioner or family doctor.
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 must be attached to your application.
- Step 2: Upon receiving your paperwork, we review all forms to ensure that all information is present. If there is any information missing or a form is incomplete, we will contact you.
(Note: only completed applications will be reviewed at step 3)
- Step 3: Our admissions team meets every two weeks to review and assess completed applications.
- Step 4: After our meeting, a member from the admissions team will contact you to update you on your application status.
Please note: Applicants must be on a stable dosage of methadone, suboxone, or sublocade 4 months prior to program start date. All applicants must be detoxed from all other mood-altering medications prior to admission. Applicants will be subject to drug screening upon their admission to the facility and each Sunday when they arrive from their home visit (Thursday evening through Sunday morning)
We do accept applicants who:
- Are prescribed OAT (opioid alternative therapy) such as Methadone, Suboxone or Sublocade
We do not accept applicants who:
- Are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Are prescribed Narcotics or Medical Marijuana
- Have not yet detoxed from all other psychoactive substances