How it works
Please note that it is now mandatory to attach proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your application in order to attend the program.
Steps to submitting an application:
- Step 1
- The application form is recommended to be completed by a referral agent such as your community outreach counsellor or social worker but can also be filled out by a family member, or yourself (self-referral).
- The Medical Clearance Form is to be filled out by a nurse practitioner or family doctor.
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 must be attached to you application.
- Step 2: Upon receiving your paperwork, we review all forms to ensure that all information is present. If there is any information missing or a form is incomplete, we will contact you.
(Note: only completed applications will be reviewed at step 3)
- Step 3: Our admissions team meets every two weeks to review and assess completed.
- Step 4: After our meeting, a member from the admissions team will contact you to update you on your application status.
Please note: Clients must be on a stable dosage of methadone, suboxone, or sublocade 4 months prior to program start date and all clients must be detoxed from all other mood-altering medications prior to admission. Clients will be subject to drug screening upon their admission to the facility and each Sunday when they arrive from their home visit (Thursday evening through Sunday morning)
We do accept clients who:
- Are prescribed OAT (opioid alternative therapy) such as Methadone, Suboxone or Sublocade
We do not accept clients who:
- Are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Are prescribed Narcotics or Medical Marijuana
- Have not yet detoxed from all other psychoactive substances