How it works
Steps to submitting an application:
- Step 1
- Step 2: Upon receiving your paperwork, we review all forms to ensure that all information is present. If there is any information missing or a form is incomplete, we will contact you.(Note: only completed applications will be reviewed at step 3)
- Step 3: Our admissions team meets every two weeks to review and assess completed applications.
- Step 4: After our meeting, a member from the admissions team will contact you to update you on your application status.
Please note: Applicants must be on a stable dosage of Methadone, Suboxone, or Sublocade, 4 months prior to program start date. All applicants must be detoxed from all other mood-altering medications prior to admission. Applicants will be subject to drug screening upon their admission to the facility.
We do accept applicants who:
- Are prescribed OAT (opioid alternative therapy) such as Methadone, Suboxone or Sublocade
We do not accept applicants who:
- Are prescribed Narcotics or Medical Marijuana
- Have not yet detoxed from all other psychoactive substances